venerdì 22 gennaio 2010

INDIPENDENTE'S WORLD


A warm welcome back from Marco to the blog.
Today I'd like to talk about the customer profile of INDEPENDENT.
As I said in the last post the teacher gives us the opportunity to make another video, with still the same duration (10 minutes) for our audience to show the types of customers.
Basically I'd like to make the video with more images from the last video made, and some anonymous interviews.
At the beginning I will place the advertisement 30 seconds of my brand.
The values of my brand are primarily those of the individual's freedom to be, my advertising will be with models of different racial ethnicities, I'd give the mark an Italian identity but that is aimed at an audience of the third millennium, open-minded , my client must be a citizen of the world, accepting 100% the fast changes.
As I said now we have to accept the changes, the fast changes, and also our collectors are fast implementing a creative strategy very quickly, quickly understand that during the season will be proposed collection-short, something like the limited editions of Independent.
All this, with the aim of creating greater interaction between the brand and customer base.

About my customers, I am working on it, and you will have the opportunity to directly see my work when completed.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento