venerdì 6 novembre 2009

INDEPENDENT or INDIPENDENTE ??!? - Logo and Brand Name



A well back to the blog by Marco.
I hope to hold more 'updated my blog from now on.
First I want to present a draft of our logo, hoping it will be to your liking.


Today I want to describe what are the brand values of "Independent" is essentially about brand identity for my brand, and in the future to compare our values with those of competitors.
I want to start publishing some pictures that may help to better perceive the values of our brand, and especially to understand where it's going 'to be different compared to its competitors.
Before to start i will speak about some doubts I had during this last week I thought that perhaps the choice to give the company an English name is not the best. I think the customers, the target to which the brand wants to go prefer a name brand Italian.
Probably the decision to give the brand a name 100% Italian is the right choice, everything in order to succeed in the best way to manage the communications strategy to be implemented during the launch of the brand.
About this last decision I will ask to my teacher Jon his opinion.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento